After-Hours Walk-in Clinic in Palm Bay, FL
People who cannot book an appointment a few days prior or who have an emergency can visit Restore Health Urgent Care in Palm Bay, FL. If you have a cold, flu, sprains, infections, allergies, strep throat, asthma, or any minor illnesses you can visit Restore Health Urgent Care. Our urgent care specialist Patricia Hill, ARNP, is a family nurse practitioner. She received her education from Eastern Oklahoma State College and Graceland University in Kansas City, Missouri and worked for 14 years in the nursing field. Contact us for more information or schedule an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 1840 Eldron Blvd SE. Suite 1 Palm Bay, FL 32909.
Table of Contents:
Walk-in clinics are medical establishments that are used by patients who require quick and accessible treatment for non-life-threatening concerns. At a walk-in clinic, you can see a nurse or physician in a short amount of time without having to schedule an appointment. If you do not have a family doctor or a primary care physician, a walk-in clinic is very useful for addressing minor medical concerns or injuries, as well as receiving preventative or ongoing treatments. At a walk-in clinic, you can get treatment for a variety of conditions, illnesses, and injuries. The physician at a walk-in clinic can refer you to a specialist if your medical condition requires further evaluation or treatment.
Walk-in clinics offer a variety of services and can treat many non-life-threatening medical concerns. The following conditions can be quickly addressed and treated at a walk-in clinic:
• Colds and flu – Viruses, such as colds and flu, can cause uncomfortable symptoms. Walk-in clinics can diagnose your condition and prescribe medications to alleviate discomfort.
• Sprains and minor fractures – If you sustain a sprain or suspect a fracture, it is advised to seek medical attention quickly. Walk-in clinics can help with sprains and fractures at a fraction of the cost of the emergency room.
• Infections – If you suspect you have an infection, such as a bladder infection or a urinary tract infection, you can visit a walk-in clinic to receive treatment.
• Strep throat – The physician at a walk-in clinic is equipped to diagnose and treat illnesses such as strep throat.
• Allergies – Allergic reactions and allergy concerns can both be addressed at a walk-in clinic.
• Insect bites – If you have been stung by a bee or bitten by an insect, you can receive treatment on a walk-in basis and quickly gain relief.
• Asthma – If you are experiencing asthma symptoms, you can receive treatment without an appointment at a walk-in clinic.
In addition to providing treatment for the above conditions, walk-in clinics can offer laboratory services, annual physical exams, and consultations on a variety of medical concerns. Furthermore, walk-in clinics have digital imaging technologies and can provide X-rays and ultrasounds.
When choosing a walk-in clinic, it is important to select a facility where physicians and nurses can provide the highest levels of service and care. Restore Health Urgent Care is a top-quality walk-in clinic that offers competitive self-pay rates, accepts most insurance policies, and ensures patients receive the very best care. Our walk-in clinic is conveniently located and open for service every day of the week, no appointment is required. Restore Health Urgent Care is a reputable facility that is certified by the Urgent Care Association of America.
At Restore Health Urgent Care, we are equipped with modern technology to provide you with a quick and accurate diagnosis. By choosing Restore Health, you are choosing the highest quality of care for you and your family. Our physicians are dedicated to providing the most effective and comprehensive treatment, along with compassionate customer service to ensure the best experience possible.
No, a walk-in clinic and an emergency room (ER) are not the same. Walk-in clinics are generally staffed by primary care physicians and nurse practitioners, and they provide services for non-emergency health issues, such as minor illnesses and injuries, and routine check-ups. The wait times at walk-in clinics are generally shorter than in ERs, and the cost is usually lower. Emergency rooms, on the other hand, are staffed by emergency medicine physicians and are equipped to handle life-threatening conditions and injuries, such as heart attacks and broken bones. Emergency room care is more expensive and wait times can be longer because emergency cases are given priority over non-emergency cases. Therefore, it is advised to choose a walk-in clinic if your concerns are non-life threatening. Contact us for more information or schedule an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 1840 Eldron Blvd SE. Suite 1 Palm Bay, FL 32909. We serve patients from Palm Bay FL, Malabar FL, Melbourne FL, and June Park FL.