Workers Compensation in Palm Bay, FL
At Restore Urgent Care, our workers’ compensation program provides convenient, high-quality medical care to your employees while also getting them back to work as safely and quickly as possible. For more information call us or schedule an appointment online. We serve patients from Palm Bay FL, Malabar FL, Melbourne FL and June Park FL.
At Restore Urgent Care, our workers’ compensation program provides convenient, high-quality medical care to your employees while also getting them back to work as safely and quickly as possible. We understand that healthy employees are critical to the success of your business. Accidents, illnesses, and sick days all lead to lost time which takes away from your business’s efficiency, productivity, and profit.
We are proud to offer:
- Walk-in care every day of the week
- Extended hours to help you avoid unnecessary and expensive trips to the ER
- Detailed and accurate communication and documentation throughout all phases of the workers’ comp process
- Treatment plans to get your employees back to work as quickly & safely as possible
- State-of-the-art diagnostic equipment to ensure speed & accuracy of all test results
Our providers will call your company on every first visit, and provide a report within 24 hours of an employee being treated. We also provide timely reporting to insurance companies, based on our comprehensive understanding of workers’ comp regulations.
For elite Workers’ Compensation services in Palm Bay, choose Restore Urgent Care.
Illness and injuries cost your company time and money in lost hours, revenue, and medical costs. We minimize these risks and costs through screening programs, state-of-the-art medical care, and immunization and vaccination services. Contact us to learn how we can help keep your employees –and your business’s bottom line– as healthy as possible.
Additional Services You May Need
- TB Testing
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Travel Medicine
- Urine Drug Screens
- Family Practice
- Depression & Other Psychiatric Conditions
- Internal Medicine
- Drug Testing for Pre-Employment
- Employee Vaccinations
- Veterans Care
- Sports and Camp Physicals
- Geriatric Exams
- Covid-19 Testing
- Workers Comp